The symptoms of cold and flu usually start when a person gets a runny nose which is then followed by watery eyes.Next a stuffy nose and congestion sets in gradually leading to sneezing and coughing.
Usually the symptoms last for 3-10 days.
- Drink herbal tea thrice a day.
- Take lots of rest and don’t exert yourself.
- Take a tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days.
- Drink one tablespoon of apple cider in a day to overcome flu.
- Drinking tea or warm lemon juice mixed with honey twice a day.
Raw Honey Cough Syrup: Mix 4 tablespoons of honey together with juice of 1 small lemon, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice (if you have a juicer or substitute with grated ginger if you don’t). Whenever you can’t shake your cough , take 2 teaspoons of this and it always provides relief!